Flood Restoration Fort Myers, FL
When you experience water damage in Fort Myers to your home, Jenkins Restorations is ready and equipped to restore your home quickly! With 24/7 emergency services and fast response times, we’re ready to be onsite whenever you need us.
Water damage can take you off guard, but the repairs don’t have to. Our certified technicians will walk you through every step of the process to ensure your water damage cleanup is done right. It is important to know how to spot water damage, so that the problem can be taken care of quickly and efficiently.
Common areas you may experience water damage:
- Roof leaking can cause water damage in your attic, ceiling areas, or spread to other rooms below
- Bathroom flooding such as leaking faucets, overflowing toilets or tubs
- Pipe bursts occurring in your kitchen, bathroom, basement, and laundry room
If you find standing water or a leak in the upstairs master bathroom, it’s good practice to do a thorough inspection of the room on the lower level below where the leak occurred, being careful to check for any signs of moisture.
Calling a water restoration specialist such as Jenkins Restorations is the best way to ensure a thorough assessment of your property, and full restoration of your home, is performed.
Floods are a serious problem for homeowners. Being on the coast, major storms can bring heavy rain that causes floods in our low-lying areas. When this happens, basements, and lower levels of homes can experience water damage. If you need help from a flood cleanup company, call Jenkins Restorations! Our flood cleanup teams are available 24/7!
Process of water damage restoration
Our water damage restoration process makes sure not only your water damage is cleaned up, but all of the leaks are patched. We perform water mitigation, dehumidification, drying, and mold removal.
Water mitigation is the process of preventing or reducing a water damage disaster. It is a very common necessity for people who have experienced plumbing failures, been hit by devastating storms or had just too much rain get inside their home. Our water damage team in the Fort Myers area will provide water mitigation to your home and make sure that all holes are patched, keeping water out of your home.
Our water damage repair process includes:
- Water damage cleanup will begin with removing any excess water from the affected areas
- Once the excess water has been removed, equipment will be placed to begin the drying and dehumidification process
- Proper drying and dehumidification are important in ensuring mold prevention in areas that were affected by the water damage
As a full-service water restoration firm, our commitment to restoring your home doesn’t stop after the water cleanup has been completed. We have specialized teams trained to restore the contents of your home as well as perform repairs to any damaged structures. Working with you every step of the way, our job is not complete until your home has been restored!
How To Contact Us
Three Steps To Restoration
We provide a customized estimate and schedule.
An experienced estimator will come to your home or business, review the damage, and provide a timely estimate for restoration. As experts in the restoration industry, we even work with your insurance to get your project moving quickly so you can get your life back to normal.
Your damage is repaired with quality and care.
A dedicated project manager will oversee every aspect of your home or business restoration from start to finish. We will communicate with you every step of the way and give you the same care and attention to detail we would our own homes and businesses.
What to Do When a Pipe Bursts in Your Home
With water pipes hidden throughout your home, it can come as a surprise when you suddenly experience a burst pipe and the immediate rush of water that follows! Burst pipes are a water damage emergency that can quickly lead to flooded rooms requiring extensive water cleanup and restoration. Proper water removal and dehumidification are essential to the prevention of mold and other bacterial growth, particularly in basement areas which can be more susceptible to humid air conditions.
While a sudden burst pipe can be alarming, here are some tips to help you get through the restoration process.
- Turn off the water source – if you cannot immediately locate where the water is coming from, turn of the water for your home to prevent additional damage
- Contact your insurance carrier to alert them of your loss
- Call Jenkins Restorations – our professional team of restoration experts will:
- Be on-site quickly to assess the damage and immediately begin the water mitigation and cleanup process
- Work with you and your insurance carrier to ensure clear communication
- Restore your home and get your life back to normal!
If you’ve experienced a burst pipe in your home, contact Jenkins Restorations today! We’re serving you in Fort Myers and the surrounding areas.