Now that the fire trucks are gone, what should you do next? Whether it is a commercial or residential property, the effects of a fire can be devastating, and smoke and soot damage can cause long-term damage. Once the fire is extinguished, your home might smell like ashes for days or even weeks. Aside from smoke, you also have to deal with excess water damage, and having it drained cleaned isn’t easy.
Dealing with smoke damage restoration after a fire is not something you should try and do on your own. This is a task that requires professional expertise. The pollutants might still be hidden in the crevices of walls and other surfaces, making specialized removal necessary. You need to hire a professional team to remove the chemicals that cause these odors.
How It Works
Smoke damage restoration after fire isn’t always a straightforward process, which is precisely the reason why you shouldn’t do it on your own. To be able to successfully carry out our job, we do the following:
- It all starts with a call. Contact us at 888.450.6580 and inform about the problem and we’ll craft the perfect solution, which will be tailor-fitted based on your needs and the extent of the problem.
- We will be sending one of our professionals to inspect the property and assess the situation, which is vital in coming up with a plan of action.
- The next step will involve immediate securing the property and boarding up, which is the process of installing fencing when warranted, covering missing windows, doors, walls, and roofs.
- If in case there is still water present in the property, we will start with the process of water removal. Dehumidifiers will be used to complete this process.
- After removing water, we will proceed with the removal of smoke and soot. We use innovative tools to complete this.
- Cleaning will be done next, along with sanitizing. We will make sure to pay attention to every detail. Aside from visible dirt, we will also deal with the removal of odor.
- The last step is restoration. This is all about getting your place back to its original condition prior to being damaged by fire. Major and minor repairs may be warranted depending on the problem.
Why Choose Us
While there are many companies providing smoke damage restoration after a fire, we are confident that our services will be hard to rival.
- We are fully insured, licensed and bonded.
- Our employees go through rigorous background checks and drug screening.
- We have a competent workforce. We consider our people as our best assets. They have the expertise and experience necessary.
- We have state-of-the-art equipment. We have invested in contemporary tools that will enable us to do our jobs at our best.
- We exceed expectations. We are geared towards not only meeting but surpassing your expectations. Our goal is to deliver the highest level of satisfaction.