Our Seattle branch is looking for a new Branch manager!
Branch Manager Job Description
This position is a full time exempt position. This position is primarily responsible for managing the daily operations of the office, including direct oversight of office and field personnel. He/she will serve as Estimator and/or Project Manager of Large Claims as needed; and/or any other role needed for the branch’s health.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
OFFICE STRATEGY & BUDGETING
- Develop and implement office strategy with management team
- Manages budget
- Reviews profit margins and handles concerns as they arise
- Reviews and monitors cash collections on a monthly basis
STAFFING & FACILITIES
- Conduct annual performance reviews
- Handles staffing issue as needed
- Payroll review and submission
- Forecast staffing needs
- Insure facility maintenance
- Supplement efforts in either ESC or Small claims as needed.
- Serves as Estimator for large losses as needed.
- Serves as a Project Manager for large losses as needed.
- Handles warranty complaints
- Communicate “Program” changes to the entire claims management team as they arise.
- Monitor and develop program/client relationships with insurance companies.
- Field sales and other inquiry phone calls as needed.
- Deal with attorney on collections and legal matters.
- Invoicing approval and submission
This position has supervisory responsibilities.
Branch Manager Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Demonstrate the ability to write routine reports, correspondence and the ability to speak effectively to customers and/or employees of organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of industry related software such as Xactanalysis, Excel, database, Internet, spreadsheet, and word processing software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.